Notes compiled while watching Florida State run roughshod over Clemson for the last quarter and a half Saturday night.
- At several points Clemson defensive players looked like rag dolls thrown around the field.
- I suggested prior to last year that Clemson fans needed to get ready for a paradigm shift on defense. Even I had no idea what was about to happen.
- The defense gave up 667 yards and 8.9 yards per play to Florida State.
- Chad Morris had a great game plan for about 2 and a half quarters, but it looked like Florida State took over physically at that point.
- To say the Seminole receivers were wide open the entire night is an understatement.
- Clemson missed a huge opportunity – the Seminoles had penalties, turnovers, missed field goals, Clemson got a generous spot on a 4th down and Florida State still won.
- Next Saturday is going to be a challenge for the Tigers mentally.