Complete through 19 games.
- Clemson’s pace against Wake (1.64 possessions per minute) was their highest of the ACC games to date and highest overall since the Robert Morris game.
- Clemson’s pace has increased in each of the last 3 games.
- Donte Grantham has taken 100 3 pointers and made 27. 55.6% of Grantham’s shots are beyond the arc.
- Two surprising names continue to lead Tigers on the offensive boards: Sidy Djitte and Josh Smith. Djitte is corralling more than a quarter (25.5%) of the available offensive rebounds while Smith is at 16.2%.
- A direct result of all those offensive rebounds is that Djitte and Smith lead the Tigers in free throw rate (free throw attempts/field goal attempts). Djitte is at 1.083 and Smith is .969.
- Another category that Djitte “leads” in is fouls per minute played. Djitte commits a personal foul for every 4.3 minutes on the court. Landry Nnoko commits a foul every 7.7 minutes on the floor.